‘Cyber Monday’ is also termed as ‘Blue Monday’. It is equivalent to Black Friday, but for online purchases. The meaning of this term in a marketing sense is the following Monday after the Thanksgiving Holiday. The date falls from 26th November to 2nd December. Basically, it depends on the year.
This day is offered as a competition for small retailer stores with larger brand chains. Since this year is all about the pandemic. There is no difference between online shopping and offline shopping. Everyone around the globe has enjoyed their Thanksgiving week and Black Friday via Online.
Let us help you out in scoring the majority of the bargains while staying safe at your own place.
- Budget is a very step in online shopping. Creating a budget and buying at a reasonable price according to you.
- This Cyber Monday shopping, everyone will surprise with online shopping and not the traditional way. So be active!
- Get this clear in your head that the shopper wants to generate revenues. So, you should take advantage of their attractive discounts. Get to know about the deals and promotions are still there are not on the products.
- Research ahead about which shopping sites you are most interested in and compose a list. Stick to it instead of getting tempted by different deals.
- Run your detective brains in determining the price of the product is right and valid. Work on the price to get a good deal.
- Beware of the frauds. Always practice online safety measures. Buying from credit cards provides additional protections over a debit card.
- Support small businesses as this year they have also been hit hard by the economic recession due to this pandemic.
We wish you and your family a HAPPY CYBER MONDAY!