It’s Facebook’s Birthday!
Facebook is an American Social Media networking site founded by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Savarin, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes. It was launched on 4th February 2004, in Cambridge, MA. Its head-quarter is located at Menlo Park, CA. It is a worldwide serving platform except for the blocking countries and areas. In the year 2021, Facebook turned 17years old. According to 31st December 2020, the data shows that there are 2.80 billion monthly active users.
CELEBRATE FACEBOOK’S BIRTHDAY WITH 17 LESS KNOWN FACTS
- Facebook was first introduced by the name ‘The Facebook’. It was an online platform for student’s directory for Harvard students.
- As soon as Facebook was launched it got involved in legal issues and troubles. Zuckerberg’s fellow Harvard mate’s accused him of stealing their ideas.
- Facebook is the 3rd most popular social networking app after Google and YouTube.
- The popularity of Facebook is more in women than men. According to research, it was found that 75% of women use Facebook.
- There are 350 million photos that are uploaded on the site on a regular daily basis.
- Facebook is growing its craze fan club in the older generation masses. The senior personalities are growing and adding themselves to groups on Facebook.
- Facebook is growing fast in the Asia Pacific region. Countries like Indonesia, India, and the Philippines are growing in user accounts of Facebook.
- There are 111 languages available on this app. Half of the user population uses English as their user language. While others choose from the rest of the 100 languages.
- 98% of Facebook account use Facebook from their smartphones.
- The mass of people is mostly available on Facebook at 8 in the morning and 10 in the night.
- In order to stay in touch and close to their family and friends 88% of the users are using Facebook.
- According to the daily analysis test, it was found that on average 58 minutes is the time spent on this app.
- There are 86.3% of the marketers that use Facebook to promote their brand and grow their business.
- You can see the people who have deleted or ignored your friend requests.
- Facebook provides one to download a copy of the information. All you have to go to settings and download your information.
- By clicking on the menu, setting, and your privacy, you can know how much time you have spent on Facebook.
- According to Pew Research, it showed that 3 out of 4 users visit Facebook daily.
We hope you enjoyed our factual Birthday blog on the occasion of the celebration of Facebook.