Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the key to grow any blog or content work. The main factor to find your search result be in a popular list should be done perfectly. The proper way leads to traffic growth and generating leads for you.
This blog is a conceptual guide to help you find the best SEO tools. There are in-numerous tools and software that help one to grow their traffic.
Here are the Top 5 SEO Tools:
- SEMrush – SEMrush is one of the most comprehensive tools available. It is one of the best SEO tools because it has a backlink analysis feature. This acts as a secret weapon that helps one to monitor the websites not just yours but of your competitors too. Monitoring helps you to get ahead and create a new standard than others. This tool provides a lot of endless possibilities that make your work easy-peasy.
- Word Stream – Word stream is a budget-friendly SEO tool. In comparison to Google’s Keyword Planner, this tool is a trimmed version of Google that is completely free. To see the Word Stream magic all, you need to type in the keyword, enter your location, and choose the industry. For each keyword on every ad network, Word Stream can give you a comprehensive list of cost per click of search volumes.
- Google Keyword Planner – Google Keyword Planner is the niche of your related and trending keywords. It is one of the important optimization tools that are into the crowd. There are a whole number of people that read the same type of topics and content as you. This tool allows one to write interesting and trending topics that help in boosting up your page.
- Grammarly – Grammar plays an important part in content writing and blogs. The eyes are always on the type of language and grammar in the written text. Bad grammar can easily put off your audience away. It is the best spell checker that makes research-based suggestions with rational featuring help you to create a good content piece. It has a free version as well as a chrome extension version.
- Google Search Console – Almost 70 percent of the search market shares the giant Google Search Console. It is an aid featuring a tool that boosts your page ranking in the Search Engine Result. With the usage of a specific keyword used your page gets the ranking. As it brings transparency you can improve your individual section on the web page. This transparency provides one to plan their strategies more effectively in their work.
Final Words – SEO has always been the essential factor in Content ranking. As the online competition grows it has become more difficult to get noticed by audiences. It is important to make yourself familiar with the ranking up tools available and earn traffic for your website.